addynamos

addynamos

Sunday 7 September 2014

Picture Of Nigerian Army Preparing To Extinguish Boko Haram

MOVEMENT OF TROOPS TO BORNO STATE



I am at Kaduna Airport trying to board a flight, behold I saw large no of troops boarding the army transport plane I suspect to be Hercules C130. I interacted with some of them and they said they were going to Borno State. They are in high spirits. I encouraged them, wished them well and prayed to God to see them through in the battle against terrorism. I also saw movement of heavy ammunition towards Borno State. I realized it might be in fulfillment of total war the President has already ordered.



Rather than speak disparagingly against the Army, let us encourage them. It is not easy to fight monsters, suicide bombers , that are ready to die. While you mourn the innocent killed, they only calculate home many people died with them in the anesthesia of prosecuting a holy war.



This time calls for Nigeria to become united like antibodies gathering to attack an infection. Please drop your comments below...

No comments:

Post a Comment